Located in the Pacific Northwest and Central Cascades of Washington State, I proudly serve Cle Elum, Roslyn, Suncadia, Ellensburg (and beyond!) as a full time photography studio. When you book a session, I am with you from the very first step of planning your session to helping you choose images and products that you want to adorn your walls or use for business promotion and marketing when our time together is complete.
PORTRAIT sessions include:
- Detailed consultation to plan your session.
- The portrait session itself.
- Creative and artistic enhancement of your images, to bring out your best, guide your eye, and make your heart skip a beat.
- Viewing and ordering appointment approximately 2-4 weeks following your session.
**Please note, printed products are sold separately from your session fee; you pay only for the images you purchase.**
What to Wear
My goal is for you to walk away with timeless, classic heirloom images to display and pass down for generations to come. Your wardrobe can easily date your image. If you would like help selecting clothing, let me know! It is my job to document a piece of your legacy.
Tips to keep in mind when choosing your wardrobe:
- Simple clean lines.
- Choose a color palette of 3 to 4 coordinated colors.
- I love earthy and neutral tones.
- Steer away from thin stripes and thin plaids. This creates an odd effect in camera called moire, which distorts the entire image.
- Makeup – I work closely with a talented makeup artist. Professional makeup application can make a big difference in your images and I would be happy to arrange an appointment. Generally, think “night time” makeup, over daytime. The lighting in a photo shoot can wash out your normal makeup, making it seem as if you’re not wearing any makeup at all. Use a slightly heavier hand with your makeup, and focus on highlighting one feature.
- Hair helps set the mood: casual or sophisticated?
If you have made it this far on the page, you are at the last step of deciding if you are ready to book a session! My portrait session fee is $350, all images and printed products are purchased separately at your ordering appointment. In addition to all items listed this fee includes the time it takes to plan your session, most simple props, the session itself, and most importantly reserves the date and time just for you! Please note that all images and printed products are not included in this fee. We can discuss pricing in further detail at your consulation and booking appointment. Please inquire about commercial session fees for a detailed quote.
Approximately 2-4 weeks following your session, we will meet to view your beautiful images either at my office (112 W. Railroad, Cle Elum, WA) or in the comfort of your home. At this appointment you will be able to select and order fine art products to display in your home, gift to family and friends, or use for marketing your business.
LIST of Services
- Family, senior, child, and newborn/maternity portrait sessions.
- Social media and corporate headshots.
- Commercial photography for businesses.
- Architectural photograpy.
- Fine Art.